Feb 20, 2009

facebook thingy


People always have reasons for everything. So do I.
There are also lots of reasons for me when I choose not to add certain people or groups of people in Facebook.
I don’t like them. That’s all.
I may not like them or hate them and they will never know it.
It’s all on me. And people shouldn’t be bothered to ask me:
“eh, asal x approve aku lagi??” or
“weh, asal x conteng wall aku?”
(Sometimes I need to approve their friend request just to make them satisfied).
You really wanna know why?Because you annoyed me


I don’t want to be your friend at first place.
No. what I mean, I don’t want you to be my friend (at least in Facebook).
Because, I regard Facebook as a place where I can connect with my friends, long lost friends, childhood sweetheart, crush, secret admirer and not to mention new people who are worth knowing.


In other words, people whom I would be comfortable with. So that, no matter whatever craps I put on my wall, status, stupid + ugly photos, applications, they wouldn’t bother.


Why am I babbling today?
It is certainly because I’m annoyed.
With these people.
But nevermind, don’t bother!

0 comments: