Feb 19, 2009

Just like another day.. playing with words


Attempt #1:
Ok! This is the time. This is my 1st attempt to create a new blog,
so it supposed to be ___. hurm..

Attempt #2:
HI! This is my first entry..my blog is basically known as...$h*#! (
Damn. no idea...what should i name it?)

Attempt #3:(hope i can make it this time)
Assalamualaikum WBT. (its getting better ryte?)
Hye! As this is my first entry, this would basically be the introduction of this blog. This blog is owned by ME, Hidayatul Manna.. (err,,is it ok to put my name here? Would it later on amount to defamation? ) Well, the purpose for having this blog is xxxxxxxxx who cares? As long as I write whatever crap I want and post it online, it still be called a blog, right?
*sigh*

FULL ENTRY: Whenever I feel like writing……=p

1 comments:

Niza Dekja said...

sengajalah ku cari 1st entry kamu ini :p nmpknya blog kamu sgtlh menarik utk dbaca. tiap2 bait ayat itu memanglah kamu. tp mcm kureng je org yg komen, atun? haish! xpa aku mmg rajin membaca blog org dan rajin pula utk mengomen (bunyi mcm meromen, mana2 pon bole la, janji phm). slamat mem blogging!